Sunday, March 11, 2012

Scholastic Book Club

Nooks, Kindles and Tablets are great tools. Your child may already be using them at home quite often...and that's great...anything and everything to encourage reading!  However, it is my belief that there is nothing like getting your young reader's hands touching a good paper book.  There is plenty of time for e-reading!


Scholastic Book Clubs are a great way for my students to benefit in school and at home.  You get to purchase books at a very reasonable price and our class benefits by collecting points that I use to enhance our classroom library..WIN WIN!!


To economize on my time I will only be using the scholastic online ordering process.  It is a very easy and reliable method of getting books.  You order from the website and the books get shipped to the classroom where I will distribute them.


Thank you for your support in building and replenishing our classroom library.  Simply click on the activation code below to get to the parent page ..happy shopping!


Books make great rewards for jobs well done at school.  They are also great holiday gifts and stocking stuffers too!


My activation code for our class is :

No comments:

Post a Comment